Friday, February 27, 2009

Website and Photo Release

Our photographer e-mailed me and Aaron earlier this week to let us know our customized website was ready. It looks, pretty much, just like what our blog used to look like. Here's the link:

We got excited, though, this morning when we found out that our engagement pictures had been released on Pictage for viewing and purchase! We love so many of them! Here's the link for the pictures:

After you sign the guest book, I think I have to verify you to see them. I'm not 100% sure about that though! Try it so we can all learn how it works! I'm not going to turn any of you down so look at them if you want! Some of you are already verified because I had your e-mail address in my address book. Enjoy! I'm off to Fayetteville!

No comments:

Post a Comment