Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thank Goodness for a Rainy Day

Aaron and I are still alive and still in full swing 'wedding-planing' mode! The past week seems like it was a busy one, but now that I look back I can't really remember why. I think its because, both, Aaron and I have been slowly developing a cold.
I had to leave work early yesterday because: #1) I had a fever, and the O.R. is no place for a contagiuos bug! #2) My right eye's water faucet was apparently jammed in the on position, so I constantly had a stream of tears down the right side of my face. #3) My head was warning me that it was getting ready to explode by continuously pulsating until my eyes felt like they were about to pop out.
I was quite a sight to see,needless to say, and Aaron was no better. He had meetings in Little Rock on Thursday and Friday. He's way better at working through a cold than I am. The thing that gives him away is his coughing. I swear sometimes it seems like either a) he's going to vomit or, b) he's going to lose a lung. He might be upset at me for mentioning his cough because all of the ladies in his life (me, his mom, and both grandmothers) seem to kind of get worried about it! We just all love him and want him to be well!
Last night my family asked us to go out to eat and we LOVE getting to do things with all of them. We hated it because were feeling so bad and neither of us felt like getting out. But we did anyway! We just can't pass up an opportunity to spend time with them.
I wish you all could see us now because we are a hilarious pair! Neither of us can breath and there is constant nose blowing going on around here. All we are doing is sitting around trying not to do ANYTHING. That's why today is so perfect. Its raining outside and, so, that eliminates our constant desire to play outside! Our plan is to watch lots of movies and get lots of rest. When we start feeling better I'll fill you in on what's been going on with wedding planning!

1 comment:

  1. Bless your hearts! I hope you get feeling better soon!

    We are ready for y'all to come to church with us! Have Aaron call when you are up here next time. Maybe we could all go eat lunch together after chuch! Brody would love it, too!!:)

    ReplyDelete