Saturday, February 14, 2009

Engagement Shoot Video!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!
Let me start off by saying that I have the greatest Valentine ever. He's my best friend and I am so glad to have spent the past 4 Valentine's Days with him! (This one makes #5!)
Aaron and I are in Fayetteville this weekend and have had a FABULOUS Valentine's Day! We went to the basketball game today and, even though Kentucky beat us, we had a great time.
Aaron's parents and sister dropped by his house to visit for a while after the game, which was great! We love getting to spend time with them!
After they left we got ready for a movie and late dinner. Aaron sort of "forgot" to make a reservation for us, so we ended up with one at 9:30. Hilarious! It ended up being perfect for us. We went to see "He's Just Not That Into You" first. The movie was great, lots of sad relationship stuff, but still good. Then we went to eat dinner at Bonefish. Delicious!
The next part was one of the MOST exciting of the night! Aaron and I had stopped to get gas on the way home and I checked the Benfield blog (like I do 4 million times a week) hoping to see some more pictures. To my surprise, a video of our engagment shoot had been posted! Aaron was still out pumping gas and I just sat their squealing! I tried desperately to get his attention! Finally he got back into the car and we rushed home to watch the video (my ol' palm treo doesn't quite care for videos.) We love the video Dale and Meredith put together!

http://benfieldphotography.blogspot.com/2009/02/happy-valentines-day.html

They are so sweet for putting it up on such a perfect day! I just can't express, enough, how appreciative I am of our AMAZING photographers. They literally are the best! Let us know what you think of their great work!
P.S. Sorry for all the smooches :-)

3 comments:

  1. Amanda. Its Jetta. That video just made me sooo excited for you. Its so fun being married!!! The pictures are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love the picturs!!! You guys are precious, makes me want to do it all over again!! Well, almost haha Enjoy this time, it'll be over with before you know it!! Never fear though, it only gets better!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are super excited about Dale and Meredith! I loved y'alls engagement pics. So much fun! How is your planning going?

    Baxter and I should be at church in Benton this weekend. Hope to see you guys there!

    ReplyDelete