Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Wedding Peek Wednesday: Damask!

I'm sure I have already mentioned it on here before, but I just wanted to really talk about how we are going to use it. The black and white Damask pattern is an important part of our wedding decor! I love the modern flair it adds to everything! I think it is oh, so classy!So, this damask pattern will mainly be featured at the reception. The next picture is kind of similar to what we will be doing for the reception tables. (we are going to give it a little life though, but I'll save that for another post!)
We are very excited to see it all come together! By we, I mean all the ladies! Aaron is just along for the crazy ride, bless his heart! He has been such a good sport and a great help! I actually emailed him last night a list of addresses I needed him to get. I tried to butter it up and really make it sweet, so maybe he wouldn't notice how many there were on the list :-) I think it may have worked!

Just so you know, I have so many wedding-ish things to share, but I'm trying so very hard to space it out for you! I don't want to overload all you fellow bloggers and blog readers out there with wedding mania!
Happy Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. That will be so pretty! I cannot wait to see it! I hope you are having so much fun planning and I hope Aaron can see the light at the end of all the planning!!:)

    ReplyDelete