Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Thank You Tuesday: Aaron Ray :-)

All the ladies out there will really appreciate this one!

E-mail from Aaron to Dale Benfield (our photographer)

Oh my goodness! Is he not just the sweetest thing ever? This post is just for him, for being such an amazing person to me and to all of those around him. Not only was he thoughtful for thinking of me in the e-mail, but he really wanted to let Dale and Meredith know what a great job they have been doing for us. I just think Aaron is the best there is!

I am so thankful for the relationship that we have. I love that we were such great friends long before we ever started dating way back when. I always know that I can talk to him about anything and our conversations are always the best. He literally is the best friend I have ever had.

This morning, while I was at work, Aaron sent me a text message telling me that I had some new voicemails I needed to check. Well, this made me so excited that I just had to listen to them right then! He left two. The first one was to tell me that we were exactly 5 months away from our wedding :-) sooooo sweet! The second one was to tell me happy 4 years and 4 months...I mean seriously...do they make them any sweeter than he is? I love that he remembers the little things. I just can't imagine my life without him and there is no one out there suited more perfectly for each other than we are. God has truly blessed us.

And for all you single ladies: remember that there actually are amazing guys out there just waiting to find someone to treat like a princess. Try not to rush it, wait for God's perfect timing, and you will have more than you ever thought possible. That's exactly what we did. Of course there will be some up's and down's, but finding that person to have by your side, that you can work through those up's and down's with, is the most amazing feeling.

Thank you, Aaron! You are amazing :-) I love you.

***Side note: I LOOOOVE going to baseball games. This picture was taken at a Razorback baseball game last spring. This weekend I get to go to my first game of the year and I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment