Tuesday, February 03, 2009

THANK YOU Tuesday: Parents

The week after we got engaged, I found Thanksgiving platters on clearance at my works gift shop. They are so warm and just great! (sorry no picture!) My mom gave me a hard time for buying platters so soon, but I just couldn't help myself! I already know I'm going to be a "Little Miss Susie Homemaker" and I can't wait! It runs deep inside me! I can't wait to have our own house that I can make warm and inviting!
At Christmas time, my mom surprised me with some beautiful Christmas platters. She remembered how much I love platters and it just made my day to get these three wonderful pieces.
This one says "May your days be Merry & Bright."
"Have yourself a merry little Christmas."

"May all your days be merry and bright, and may all your Christmases be white."
I just love them! I can't wait for Our First Christmas, so I can put them out!
Thanks, again, Mom & Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment