Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wedding Peek Wednesday! Green apples... :-)

This gorgeous fruit will serve as part of the centerpieces for the reception tables! (This is where the apple green comes in, in the black, white and apple green color scheme!)
My bff and MOH, Haley, found a great deal on 5lb. bags of green apples for us to get when it gets closer to the wedding. So, I am pretty excited! We are going to use the green apples to fill tall cylinder vases we plan to have at several of the tables. There will, also, be an apple at each place setting with a little note tag attached! I'm not sure if the note tag will just have our new monogram on it, wedding date, or what. Details, details, details! I'll try to figure that one out some other time :-)
I can't wait to see how it turns out!

I'll let you know, tomorrow, how the meeting with Sarah Hobart from Hobarts Printing and Design went!

1 comment:

  1. I just got the first opportunity to check in our your blog. It sounds like the wedding plans are in full swing...such a cute couple you make. I truly wish you guys the very best. One of your blog links (Kellys Korner) has an entry for Feb. 8 that is special to me. That ob that is mentioned is my daughter! Check it out if you get the chance. Be sure to put me on a shower list.

    ReplyDelete