Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ready for Spring!

I just can't wait for warmer weather! I HAD to update the blog and give it a new, fresh look! What do you think?

Aaron and I are going to Rick's Bakery on Saturday to pick out our cakes! I think this will be one of my favorite parts :-)
Our rehearsal dinner is going to be Razorback themed. Aaron and I pretty much revolve our schedule around what the Razorbacks are doing, so it only seemed fitting that we fit it into the wedding! I bet you can't guess what his Groom's cake will be!?!

Sarah Hobart from Hobart's Printing and Design sent some proofs of our rehearsal dinner invitations and they are super cute! I still can't decide which one I like. We have decided on a wedding invitation and I love them! Sorry, you can't see until you get it in the mail :-)
My mom, Aaron's mom, and I had a great time when we met with Sarah Hobart to design invitations. She is so sweet and very helpful! There were so many different decisions to make, I literally had no idea! Paper size, shape, color, texture. Fonts, Scripts, Thermography. Color swatch after color swatch (I swear there were 50 different shades of each color!) Envelope size, shape, color, texture. Not to mention all the different ways to word things! But we had such a great time. We found something that was perfect and really fit our theme. I can't wait for you to see!

I've got a long weekend this weekend, so I'll be in Fayetteville visiting Aaron and going to lots of baseball games. We absolutely love getting to be outside enjoying the atmosphere at Baum Stadium. It's so great!
On Sunday, The '94 National Championship team will be in Fayetteville to sign autographs, watch the film of their game, and attend the Georgia game. Aaron and I are so excited and are devoting our day to enjoying the festivities! Have a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment