Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Teacher Shower: Opening Gifts and Everyday Dishes "Thank You!"

It makes me and Aaron feel so blessed o share all of this wedding excitement with so many people! It is so much fun and means so much to us to have these wedding showers. We love getting to see everyone and feel so incredibly blessed to be surrounded by such loving people.

Here are some "gift opening" pictures. (Notice the ones of me opening the canisters that the hostesses got for us....I was a LITTLE excited!!!)
So now.....lets start the "Thank You's!"
First off: Everyday dishes!
We love everything about our everyday collection! Red, Red, Red! Fabulous!
Thank you to the following people for thoughtfully contributing to our growing collection: Ms. Blackwell; Ms. Villines; Ms. Faucet, Ms. Nalley, Ms. Jacobs, Ms. Jordan, and Ms. Elmore; Granny and Grandpa Langley; Ms. Thida; Mr. Dedmon, Mr. Covington, and Mrs. Gattis; Bob, Debra, Jennifer, and Jamie.
Thank you all so much! You will never know the impact your kindness has had on us! I can only hope that my many "Thank You's" will, at least, halfway express how much we appreciate each of you!
*Weekend plans: After work tomorrow, I am driving up to Fayetteville for a 3 day weekend! I'm so excited to be the one doing the traveling this weekend. Aaron has been so sweet the last several weeks by driving in for all of the wedding activities, etc. I'm happy to be able to give him a break because the weekends between now and the wedding are slimming down! Which is exciting, but that means more driving for him. (Sorry, Aaron! I just want you to know how much I apprectiate you! I'm glad you get to take a a break this weekend!)
Our plans include..........LOOKING FOR A PLACE TO LIVE!!! We are both so excited to OFFICIALLY begin the search. Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment