Sunday, May 10, 2009

Invitation Addressing and Stuffing Luncheon!

On Saturday, a bunch of us girls got together for a luncheon at the Hilborn's house. We of course took a bunch of pictures! (Sorry for the glare from the china cabinet behind us!)
Mrs. Hilborn and Memaw decorated a great table and made some delicious food!
My mom, sister (MOH), and grandmothers.
Four out of six of my bridesmaids were able to make it: Michelle, Leah (MOH), Haley (MOH), and Lauren. Ashley was working and Nichole was GRADUATING FROM GRAD. SCHOOL!!! Congratulations Nichole! I'm so proud of you!
After lunch we all sat down to address and stuff wedding invitations. It was a great excuse for all of us to get together, plus the weather outside was pretty nasty yesterday! Not to mention that the 10 of us tackling this task made it 100% easier!
The addressing table: Michelle, Lauren, Memaw, Haley, and Mrs. Hilborn. The rest of the gang was in another room stamping and stuffing the addressed invitations. I'm not sure what happened to my picture of them: Leah and both of my grandmothers.
My mom and I both floated around from table to table overseeing everything and making sure everything was correct!

Aaron and his dad had planned to go fishing while we had our luncheon, but had a late start due to an unexpected tree fall that they had to clean up. When they finally made it back from a very short trip due to the weather, even Aaron was able to get in on some of the stuffing action! I'm sure he LOVED that!
I think everyone really liked everything that Sarah Hobart created. Thank you girls, moms and grandmothers for all of your help!

No comments:

Post a Comment