Monday, May 25, 2009

Teacher Shower: Gift from the Hostesses!

The super sweet Hostesses didn't only plan a PERFECT shower...they, also, gave us an amazing gift! Aren't they fabulous?!? Aaron and I found these canisters at Smith-Caldwell (in Benton) when we first began to register for our wedding. We both love red and the design on these canisters is absolutely beautiful! This was the very first item we registered for and our entire kitchen was put together based off the look of these canisters! (By the way, I still get so excited to call things "Ours!" I can't wait!) The canisters are part of the Drake Design Home Accents Collection. There are several pieces from this collection that we love and have received as gifts at Christmas or at other showers. We decided to mix and match the red and chocolate pieces and its gorgeous!

The Hostesses decorated a beautiful table. Everything was so beautiful and delicious!
Again, I want to give a big "Thank You" to the Hostesses for all they did and for having such kind hearts! We appreciate each of you!
P.S. I realize I did a T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E job of blogging last week! I apologize! We all had a long weekend around here being that it is Memorial Day, which meant Aaron was home. We all know that our opportunities to spend time together are few and far between, so we had to take full advantage! I promise to do my best to make the blog more interesting this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment