Monday, May 04, 2009

New Look and "Blog Thank You's"

So I am sure you have noticed that we have changed things up a bit around here!
Since the wedding festivities are in full swing now, (and there will be lots of posting from here on out!) I thought it would be fun to show off our wedding colors once again, to kind of get everyone in to the wedding mood!

Our first batch of Thank You cards were dropped in the mail today! Yay! I'm so glad that we got them done so fast! (At least I think that a week is pretty fast?!?) Aaron was super sweet and offered to write a few of his own. He wanted to write one to each of the hostesses who helped with the shower since it was at his church and then a few to some relatives. I think overall he wrote about 15, which is VERY good! I was so happy to have some help! It was so great of him to offer! After about 7 he told me his hand was cramping, bless his heart!
So...since the Thank You cards are on their way to some of you I thought I would go ahead and show y'all what they look like! We love them! (Well I love them! I'm not sure if Aaron would quite know how to love stationary, I'm pretty sure that's just not within his capabilities...but I know all of you ladies out there will know how to appreciate a good stationary design!) So here it is!
Thank you again to Sarah Hobart at Hobarts Printing and Design for her amazing talent and work to come up with the perfect design!
And since many of you will soon be receiving your Thank You cards, I will begin my "Blog Thank You's" for the amazing gifts at the Sharon Missionary Baptist Church Shower! I can't wait to show all of you the great things we have received and look forward to using in our future home! (Which by the way is so exciting...Our Home! We have a sweet couple that we are friends with that tried to hook us up with a great house close to theirs. Aaron went by to look at it today and was able to visit with them. It'd be great to have such sweet neighbors! Plus they have a little boy that is too handsome! Check out their blog!)
Aaron thinks its hilarious how excited I get over things like cloth napkins, kitchen utensils, or serving pieces! He affectionately calls me his "Little Suzie Homemaker!" I just can't help it! So here we go! (since we are on the world wide web, I will only use first names.)

We will start off with sheets and bathroom towels!
Thank you to Ms. Patsy Ruth and Ms. Sheila for the great sheet set!
Thank you to the following ladies for the BEAUTIFUL bathroom towels: Ms. Beulah, Michelle, Ms. Lita and Ms. Gwen, Ms. Kristi, Ms. Christine and Ms. Missy, Ms. Credonna and Ms. Dana, Ms. Beverly, Ms. Peggy!
Here is the only picture we got of one of the most thoughtful gifts we received!
Ms. Christine made us an amazing Razorback quilt. Most of you know that Aaron and I pretty much revolve our schedules around Razorback events, so this quilt was perfect for us! I, especially, LOVE quilts and it was so thoughtful of Ms. Christine to spend her time making it for us! Thank you so much Ms. Christine!
Thank you so much to each of you for all of your thoughtfulness! You have helped prepare us for the wonderful journey ahead! We appreciate all of you and may God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment