Sunday, May 10, 2009

Jar of Pickles!

I've already done several Thank You posts from the Sharon Shower (and still have a few more left!), but I HAD to devote a post completely to this:A jar of Aunt Christine's pickles!!!
Aunt Christine gave me this jar of pickles at the shower along with the rest of her gift! It was probably my favorite gift! I say that it was MY gift because Aaron is not the biggest pickle fan, which is A.O.K with me because I don't share these very easy!

On Sunday's when Aaron is home, we go over to his Mamaw's house for lunch. Every once in a while she has some of these pickles. I always get so excited when I see them sitting out for lunch!I think Aunt Christine heard through the grapevine that I LOVED them, which is fabulous! These are quite possible the most delicious sweet pickles I have EVER eaten! Seriously, they are AMAZING! You can definitely tell that I really like them because the jar is already halfway empty! I'm having a hard time spacing out my pickle eating!

Thank you so much Aunt Christine for such a delicious gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment