Monday, March 09, 2009

So much to blog, So little time!

Since the last post lots of things have taken place that I want to share with you!
Aaron and I spent the past weekend apart, again. It truly gets tougher each time. Luckily he gets to come home this weekend to help me celebrate my birthday on Saturday. Woo hoo, 24! This is my 5th birthday to share with Aaron!
I am off tomorrow and plan on tackling a long to-do list that includes getting a new driver's license and tasting cake. Wish me luck! Hopefully it will turn out better than at Rick's (but I promise I'm still a fan!) I wish Aaron could join me and my mom, but some places only schedule these appointments on certain week days.
I'll update on how it went tomorrow, hopefully! My internet has been giving me fits, so we'll have to wait and see if we will be getting along tomorrow evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment