Friday, March 13, 2009

Finally...Internet!

I am officially back from the world without internet! Blogging on my cell phone just isn't as fabulous as bloggin on a REAL computer. Our internet problems are now gone and I'm capable of updating you on wedding planning progress...FINALLLY!

Last Tuesday, me and my mom went cake tasting at a couple of different bakeries. I've already told you about our initial trouble with choosing a bakery and the expensive delivery fee (even though it was going to have to be delivered from Rick's in Fayetteville to Benton!) So, when we sat down with the wedding consultant from Community Bakery we were ecstatic! Their cake's were delicious! The consultant was very friendly and accomodating to all of our needs and questions. I took several pictures of ideas I had for each of the three cakes (rehearsal dinner cake, wedding cake, and groom's cake) and she seemed very pleased to have such an "organized Bride" ! Hahaha! I promise I do try to be! If there was ever a question that the cake designer would not be capable of doing something consultant would go to her and confirm that she could. It was wonderful because, on a couple of our cakes, we wanted to be very specific about what they looked like. I don't want to spoil the surprise just yet about what the cakes will look like, but I will tell you this...I think I am more excited about the groom's cake that we designed for Aaron! Shouldn't there be something wrong with that? I think I am going to love it every bit as much as he will! So, all three cakes are ordered and it feels so great to be able to check another thing of my lengthy "To-Do" list!

Aaron is coming home tonight after we spent the past two weeks apart. Needless to say we are super pumped and can't wait to see each other! We are meeting in Little Rock on his way through to go eat for my birthday, so I am really excited. Tomorrow we are going out to eat with my family to celebrate on my actual birthday!

Today is my best friend/MOH's and my "joint birthday"! Her birthday is the 12th and mine is the 14th, so for the past couple of year's we have tried to celebrate on the 13th. Tonight, we both have celebrations going on for our own birthdays, but I still want to wish her a happy "Joint Birthday"! Can't wait to celebrate with you, Haley! This is a picture of her 2 years ago at our birthday dinner:

No comments:

Post a Comment