Tuesday, March 24, 2009

4 MONTHS!!!

***HALFWAY THERE!***

Aaron proposed on November 28th (the day after Thanksgiving) and we are officially at the half way mark! This means that in exactly 4 months I will be walking down the isle! Isn't that fabulous? We can't believe how fast the first half of our engagement has gone by! July 24th can't get here fast enough. We are so ready to be married!

Last week was my "vacation" from work, so I had some extra time to get wedding stuff taken care of. I made sure to relax and have a good time, though, by going up to Fayetteville to visit Aaron. We went to two Razorback baseball games! I swear I think its one of my very favorite things to do. I could sit out there all day as long as its nice weather! Part of my 'having a good time' is tending to all the wedding details. I just love it! I know it will all be over and done with in 4 months, so I am trying to soak it all up!

Last Friday my Mom and I went to Events Rental and Floral in Conway. We spent approximately 3 hours there browsing and brainstorming! It was fabulous! Everyone there was super nice and helpful. We finally got everything finalized and I can't wait to see how it all turns out.

On Sunday we had our first pre-marital counseling session with my pastor. We both loved every minute of it. He had such great advice and topics for us to discuss like conflict resolution, love languages, and other stuff like that. Its hilarious how similar Aaron and I are, but we're different in just enough areas to keep it lively! God made us and brought us together and I don't think He could have put together a better match. When we left my pastor's office we were both so googley-eyed at each other that it was ridiculous! He has never appeared more handsome, confident, and strong as a man of God than he did that day. It was such a delite to get to listen to his different answers to questions concerning me and our future! I can't wait to marry my "Knight in Shining Armor" and become his "Princess" (according to my pastor!) I love it!

We are still in constant contact with our wedding stationary consultant from Hobarts Printing. Every so often she will send proofs of envelopes, thank you cards, etc. for us to approve. Its wonderful seeing all of her creative designs. Its especially great seeing it all come together perfectly!

On Thursday we will go meet with our caterer. I think this is the last 'Big' thing we have left to finalize and pin down. Everything else is simply minor odds and ends left to tie together. Its amazing how perfectly and quickly things are coming together!

No comments:

Post a Comment