Thursday, March 26, 2009

Invitations!

Its official!
We have ordered the majority of our Wedding Stationary! Here is what we have ordered:

Wedding Invitations
Wedding Invitation Envelopes
Response Cards
Notecards (Thank You Cards)
Rehearsal Dinner Invitations
Rehearsal Dinner Envelopes

All of these items have been customly designed for us to fit our wedding theme! Even the envelopes have a special design on the flap to match the invitations! They are gorgeous and I can't wait for you all to see them! Printing should be taking place within the next week or two!

Here is the stationary we have left to design and order:

Ceremony Programs
Reception Table Place Cards
Favor Tags
Matchbooks (Possibly...to light the sparklers for our exit!...not for encouraging lung cancer!)

What do you think about custom designed matchbooks???

I am currently trying to schedule a lunch/invitation addressing party for my mom, Aaron's mom, and my bridesmaids. I can't wait to get together with all of them at once! It will be a great way for everyone to get to know each other, if they don't already! Plus, who doesn't love free food?

Also, my mom and I conquered the catering today with Mrs. Yvonne Cates. We had such a great time with her! I gave her my ideas and she seemed to get so excited to make it all happen! I'll tell you more about it on another post...I've done so good this week already! 3 posts in one week! Whew! I need to start drawing it out some more to keep you all coming back!

No comments:

Post a Comment