Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We are having so much fun!

Over the holidays, Aaron and I took a break from wedding planning. Now we are trying to get back into the groove of wedding planning and it WAS tough. I say 'was' because it took us about 2 seconds to realize that the wedding is almost 6 months away. Wow! In 6 months and 10 days we will be enjoying our wedding day with all of our family and friends. It blows my mind how fast time is going by!

Here is a little update for you on vendors we have lined up, so far:
Where: FBC Benton
Coordinator: Amber Bohannon
Pastor: Bro. Rick Grant
Photographer: Benfield Photography
Flowers: The Flower Cart
Catering: Yvonne Cates
Rentals: Events
Right now we are trying to finalize the number of guests, so we can have an idea for catering, rentals, and invitations. Hopefully, within the next month we will be picking out the wedding cake and groom's cake. Aaron and I have, also, been reading over ceremony dialogues from my church and really love some of the stuff we are reading! I think we almost have it worked out like we want it. As I sit here and type this I can think of a million more things we have left to do, but there's still time! Right? Ha! Ha!

Over the weekend we went to register at Bed Bath & Beyond. This is the store where the bulk of our items were going to be from, so we knew we were in for it. Now the only reason I am telling you this is to tell you how hilarious it was! First off, we spent approximately 3 hours in the store. I would say "Poor Aaron," but I think he had a blast! Plus, it was his idea! Isn't he a great fiance? He loved using that gun to click on items...especially hilarious things! For example, a stuffed animal that looks like this:
Really? What in the world is that? Its called a Kuky Kuddler...huh? This is what went on the whole time we were there. He was uncontrollable! He kept secretly clicking on random and weird items. No worries though, I deleted this scary creature! This was his favorite item he picked out:
A lemon and lime squeezer. Hilarious! That's my Aaron, so easy to please! He was so excited when he found it. So, once we are married, if you come visit us, hopefully he can make you fresh squeezed lemonade!

No comments:

Post a Comment