Friday, January 23, 2009

Benfield Weekend!

I am so excited for this weekend! Aaron and I will be pretty busy, but we've got such fun stuff to do! I'm leaving for Fayetteville in a few hours and we are going to the Benny awards tonight. I can't wait to see what Dale and Meridith have done with their first annual awards night!Saturday we are going to the Arkansas-Auburn basketball game. Hopefully, we will have a win this weekend! On Sunday, we are doing or engagement photo session! I have been checking the weather all week and, so far, it looks like we should have NO precipitation, just cold air :-) I think I can tough it out for pictures. I can't wait to see how they turn out! I'll update when I get back on Monday and let you know all about or weekend activities! Hopefully you'll get to see our engagement pictures on the Benfield website soon :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment