Thursday, January 01, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We cannot believe that it is already 2009! We are so excited and can't wait for all that 2009 has to offer us: planning the wedding, finding a house, celebrating with family and friends, GETTING MARRIED, honeymooning, settling into our new life, and our first Thanksgiving and Christmas as a married couple! God has blessed us in so many ways and we are so thankful for his grace and love everyday! We always talk about how crazy it is for God to put that ONE person into your life that can affect the way you feel when you are with or without them. We couldn't be happier for that ONE person to be each other. We have spent our entire relationship driving 3 hours one way or the other on the weekends, with the exception of some summers getting to be together in the same town. Finally, to know that after July 24th we will get to be together as much as we want is so exciting!

To start off the new year, we are going to give you a look at the wedding party! We will both have 6 attendants. Here are some photos of all my wonderful ladies!
Matron of Honor: My sister, Leah Redmon, pictured here with her husband, Jimmy, at a Razorback football game.
Matron of Honor: My best friend from college, Haley Floyd, pictured here with me in our old apartment on campus at Arkansas Tech University.
Bridesmaid: My long-time friend since junior high, Michelle Williams, pictured here with me at a Razorback football game.
Bridesmaid: My long-time friend since high school, Nichole Hurley, pictured here with me at her bachelorette party.Bridesmaid: My great friend and Aaron's long-time friend since middle school, Lauren Albey, pictured here with me in Atlanta, GA at the SEC football championship.
Bridesmaid: Aaron's little sister, Ashley Hilborn, pictured here with me and Aaron in Atlant, GA at the SEC basketball tournament.
Flowergirls: My wonderfully, adorable neices, Ashley (7, on the right) and Gracie (5, on the left)! Gracie just had her 5th birthday yesterday, December 31st! She is growing up so fast!
I hope you all have a wonderful rest of the evening and a GREAT 2009!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl.
    I just wanted to say, in case no one else has yet, that Grandpa would be so, so proud of you. I hope you had a great New Year's. I miss ya'll.
    Much love,
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete