Tuesday, January 20, 2009

THANK YOU Tuesday: Parent's, Sister, and Brother-in-law

I got some feedback today about the last post and people say they love getting to see what items our home will be filled with when we get MARRIED :-) (married!!!!) So, to give the people what they want, I'm going to make this a regular occurence. To kick off the beginning of "Thank You!" Tuesdays, here are some more gifts and an update at the end!

My sweet dad gave us a great knife block made by KitchnAid. Aaron was pumped, but kind of bumbed because he was so excited to pick them out...funny the things he likes to pick out versus what I like to pick out. I wouldn't have even thought of a knife block!


My sister(MOH) and her family gave us some of our flatware for everyday use and one of our bamboo cutting boards. Again, Aaron is a goof. If a kitchen gadget has the word 'bamboo' in its description, he wants it! What a tree hugger! (Right, Aaron?) Her family, also, gave us some black and red trivets.
Another gift from my parents is the beloved Bentley tumblers. I love these and I think the rest of the world does too! There are tons of GREAT colors to choose from and other dinnerware items to go along with.

Update: Aaron and I are scheduled to get our Engagement pictures taken this sunday :-) We are praying for good weather! I think I can handle the cold (THINK!), but rain just won't work. More tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment