Monday, January 26, 2009

Sunday's Engagement Session

I know y'all are waiting to hear an update about our engagement session, to see pictures, or something! I promise, as soon as they are available I will let you know!

All I can tell you right now is that Aaron and I had a blast with Dale and Meredith on Sunday! (Even though it was 30 degrees outside and windy!) They made taking engagement pictures so easy and fun. At first, Aaron and I were cracking up at each other! We had no idea what to do, it was ridiculous. Dale's first instructions for us were to lean up against a wall and face each other. So there we are, facing each other trying to look cool and smile pretty, but all we could do was laugh! We joke that we have NEVER stared at each other that close, for that long, EVER. Aaron swears that he's going to be crossed eyed in every picture because our faces were so close! Hilarious!

Even through all our awkwardness and uncontrollable laughing, Dale and Meredith were very relaxed and chill. It was great! We ended up going to four or five different locations, one of my favorites being infront of a brick wall painted red at Dead Swanky. We, also, went to a new spot Meredith found (and Dale LOVED) for our last few shots. It was in a wooded area down, off the side of a road. When we walked down the slope from the road, a rabbit basically ran out from underneath Aaron's feet! Dale, Meredith, and I all jumped and Aaron thought it was hilarious!

I highly recommend these two great photographers! They are super sweet and even sent us a "Thank You" video they made of themselves with a message to us! How thoughtful is that?!

That's all I have to update on tonight! Back to The Bachelor :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment