Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Teacher Shower Thank You's: Towels and Home Decor!

More Wedding Shower Fabulousness! This post will finish off the teacher shower because I'm going to be pretty busy over the next week. I've fallen a little behind on 'Thank You' cards and other wedding tasks, plus, I'm choreographing 3 routines for the junior high! I am NEVER a procrastinator...it literally drives me insane if I do procrastinate...but, this wedding blogging is so much fun! But, still...its about time I get things taken care of!

Let's start with china and crystal! I can't wait to have a china cabinet so I can display all of this gorgeous stuff!
Thank You: Ms. Donna; Ms. Lisa and Melanie; Ms. Counts; Ms. Orrick; Mrs. White, Mrs. Hammer, Mrs. Beck, Mrs. Wiedmeire, Mrs. Qualls, Mrs. Stillwell; Mrs. Lovell and Mrs. Alsobrook; Ms. Brenda; Aaron's Memaw and Pa. Thank you all so much! Its all so beautiful! It'll be such a treasure to keep in our family for years to come! .....Our Family..... :-)
Next...Towels! Towels are such a great gift because no one can ever have too many!
Thank you: My Mom and Dad; Leah; Mrs. Cates; Mr. and Mrs. Coffman. Thank you soooo much! They are all so soft and pretty!
Next...Home decor! This stuff is so great! When we decorate our house (which we are still looking for, by the way!) it will be sooooo nice to have a few things to use to make it feel like a home!

Thank you: Ms. Faucet, Ms. Nalley, Ms. Jacobs, Ms. Jordan, Ms. Elmore (the coasters are another part of the Drake Design Home Collection! Fabulous!); Mrs. Bethel (the red pinecone Christmas ornaments! If you know me, you know that I LOVE Christmas decorations, so they are perfect!); Ms. Wright; Ms. Betty Berry. Thank you all so much for helping us make our future home more "homey"!

Now for the gifts that weren't pictured, like gift cards, etc.! We are so thankful for all of your gifts too! We just want to make sure you know it! So, Thank You: Ms. Herzfeld; Ms. Curtis; Ms. Butler and Ms. Perry.

WEEKEND PLANS: :-)

I have my bridal portrait "make-up" session on Sunday with Dale and Meredith from Benfield Photography!!! If you remember, my last session in Little Rock was cancelled due to crummy weather. This weekend's session is going to be in Fayetteville, which I'm pretty excited about because our photogs are from there and really know the area well! They are so good at choosing awesome locations that turn out so GLAMOROUS in the portraits!!

I am so super pumped about it! I haven't seen the photogs since January! Aaron and I had such a great time with them during the Engagement Session, so I know this one will be a blast too! I hope the portraits turn out fabulous! All of their bridal portraits are super "fashion-y" if that's even a word!!! I am soooo excited to get in to that dress I can't hardly stand it!!!

The girl who does my hair will be going up to Fayetteville, too, to do my hair and such! Yay! She is so sweet for coming along.

I will let you know how it all goes!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting.!! I really like your home decor stuff. I enjoyed my stay at your blog.

    ReplyDelete