Friday, June 26, 2009

4 WEEKS!!!

Wednesday was the 1 Month marker and I completely forgot to blog about it!!! But today is.....
4 MORE WEEKS!!!
We are both sooo excited! Aaron is home this weekend and playing in a softball tournament. Also, Sunday is our wedding shower at my church. Needless to say, we are going to have a VERY busy weekend! But we couldn't be more excited!!!

I didn't want to post without a picture, so here is a picture of an awesome gift Aaron got at the Honey Do Cookout. We both LOVED it! It is a HUGE Razorback wall plaque from Aaron's parents and both sets of grandparents. FABULOUS!

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. You would love Braydens room...it is all razorbacks. The walls have a black chair rail and are red below the chairrail and white above it...he even has a razorback mobile...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!! I love keeping up with all your new posts.. I remember how much fun it was getting new things!! I was not able to come to your shower today.. what is your home address?? You can e-mail it to sarahnicolegrant@yahoo.com
    Thank you and enjoy the next few weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nevermind, I went ahead and sent it to Mrs. Hilborns address!! It should be there in a couple days for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girl!!! We need to get together!!! I was looking at next Wed night (July 8th) at 6. Or I can do next Thursday (July 9th) during the day. Or, if neither one of those days work we can make another time. Email me...amberbo12@yahoo.com and we'll get a time set up!!! It's so close!

    ReplyDelete