Friday, June 19, 2009

Honey-Do Cook Out: Decorations and Guests!

So, I've been really busy this week! Didn't have as much time to blog as I would have liked, but I'll have a little more free time, now! I just finished teaching the junior high dance team three routines for the coming year. I had a great time and the girls were all so sweet! It will be nice, though, to really focus on the wedding!

As you know we just recently had the Honey-Do Cook Out and it was a blast! It almost rained on us, but luckily it held off! Lori Richards and the rest of the hostesses and hosts did such a great job with the entire cookout. Every detail was attended to! Here are some pictures of the layout!





Lots of our family and friends were able to attend the cook, which made it so much fun! Here is a few pictures of some of the guests!





We all had such a great time! I love the idea of preparing the Groom for all of his tasks on his "Honey-Do List!" (I know how you love those lists, Aaron!) More on the gifts this weekend.....and on the bridal portraits! (I was able to view them for the first time today! No sneak peaks for anyone though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment