Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Bridal Portrait Session!

Last week was such a busy week for me! It is all such a whirlwind, but worth it! In all of the hustle and bustle, I completely forgot to post about my bridal session! I couldn't believe this to be true intially, mainly because I have been thinking about the session every day since then!

So here is the low-down on the session:

FABULOUS!!!

I had the best time! I traveled up to Fayetteville on Saturday, the 6th. It was pretty tricky trying to get all of the stuff that I would need for the shoot, up to Fayetteville! It was even harder trying to get it all into Aaron's house without him seeing it!

When I got there, Aaron and I went to look at a house he found earlier in the week. We spent a while looking over the house making sure we both loved it, which we did (more on that later!!!), and then went to dinner.

On Sunday, Amberlee from Wild Ivy and my mom drove up to Fayetteville to help me get ready for the shoot! When they got to Aaron's house, we kicked him out! (We love you Aaron, but you have to wait until The Big Day to see me!) It was so sweet of both of them to drive all the way to Fayetteville! I couldn't be more appreciative! And thanks Aaron for keeping yourself busy that day!

Amberlee did my hair and helped with my make-up, while mom helped me get dressed at the end. It was like a mini-rehearsal of the big day! We were able to take our time getting ready, which is always great! It was such an amazing feeling once I was completely ready, from head to toe. I could barely hold in all of the excitement!

Finally, we were off to meet up with Dale and Meredith. It was so great to see them! (Aaron was a little jealous that I got to hang out with them, again!) The shoot was perfect! It was a little warm outside, but there was a slight breeze which helped, A LOT. Plus, it was partly cloudy, so Dale and Meredith had sun when they wanted it and shade when they didn't. I think that will make for a great variety of pictures!

All in all, it was a perfect day! Amberlee and my mom were so helpful! I don't know what I would have done without them! They helped me carry my flowers, my dress, etc., as I moved around from spot to spot. Amberlee even brought her "Everything Bag" and sprayed my hair when the wind made it wild! Everything played out just as I hoped it would.

I'm still anxiously waiting to see the pictures, as I'm sure you can imagine! Once I see them, I'll let you know what I think!

2 comments:

  1. I bet they are absolutely perfect! My daughter is in practice at Parkhill Clinic for Women. You'll have to look her up. where is your house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I love your color scheme! So original.

    ReplyDelete