Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sharon Shower!

***Short post, but I promise there will be plenty to come (after I catch up on my sleep!)

Today was our first wedding shower given by Sharon Missionary Baptist Church. It was fabulous! I had such a great time visiting with everyone and celebrating the excitement of the wedding that is quickly coming! Tonight I will leave you with couple of pictures. (As many of you know I was "on-call" at the hospital last night and was at work from 8:45 p.m. on Saturday night to 6:30 a.m. Sunday morning. So, needless to say, I am pretty tired. But today was so exciting, I just had to share it with all of you!) Enjoy the first of many photos!

Part of the beautiful table!

Part of the lovely Hostess group! They were so sweet to do all of this for us!Four out of my six bridesmaids were able to make it to the first shower! Thank you girls so much for coming! P.S. That is a shadow on the front of my dress! (Michelle, Leah, Haley, Lauren)

No comments:

Post a Comment