Monday, April 27, 2009

Sharon Shower Pictures!

Again, I want to thank everyone who came to the shower on Sunday, especially the hostesses who made it all possible. Aaron and I are both, still, so very overwhelmed by the love and generosity that you all showed to us. God has blessed us in so many ways, but especially by surrounding us with so many loving and compassionate people. We are so grateful to have you all share in this exciting time in our lives! God bless you!

Also...I have more photos! I don't know about all of you, but I LOVE pictures! So get ready to see several over the next couple of weeks!

Aaron and I at the beginning of the shower standing behind the guestbook table. (Isn't he handsome?) The gift bags on the table were gifts for all of the wonderful hostesses: Ms. Kellye, Ms. Gail, Ms. Missy, Ms. Janis, Ms. Janice, Ms. Debbie, Ms. Ruby, Ms. Sue, and Lauren. Thank you ladies, again, for all of the hard work you put into the shower. It was beautiful and we are so thankful for you!
Aaron and I with 5 of the 9 hostesses at the beginning of the shower. He was so sweet to come and drop off a few things before the shower...and take a few photos!

My neices and flower girls, Ashley and Gracie. Aren't they adorable?! We just love them! Thank you Leah for coming to the shower and bringing your girlies! I'm so happy I was able to share it with you! P.S. I let you slide this time, but be ready to be my writer at the next shower! :)

1 comment: