Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Invitations: They're here!

***Warning: Short post!

Sarah Hobart and I met up today at Starbucks because...our invitations were ready!!! They are gorgeous! The thank you cards, wedding invitations, and rehearsal dinner invitations were all finished. I was so excited to finally see them in person! I would show you what they look like, but, come on....you know you will have to wait! Once they are mailed out to everyone I will post an image for you all to see. I am sooo pleased with Sarah's work!

P.S. Aaron and I spent last weekend in Fayetteville. His Aunt Amy was in from Mississippi to visit and go to the Razorback baseball series. His mom and some of his grandparents were also able to come up, which was wonderful! It was such a great time! We love getting to spend time with everyone since we don't get to see them very often. The series was pretty terrible (the hogs lost the first two games and the third was on Easter and was rained out.) But all in all we had a great time visiting and catching up! It was great seeing you Amy!

2 comments:

  1. Heather Allen (baird)April 15, 2009 at 9:43 PM

    Aww i love Sarah, i used her for our wedding invitations and will use her again for any other invitations i need, shes awesome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited about the wedding! I enjoyed the weekend so much; it was great to see you and Aaron.

    Love,

    Amy

    ReplyDelete