Friday, July 10, 2009

Two More Weeks & Marriage License!

ONLY TWO MORE WEEKS!!!! WOO HOO!

Yesterday, Aaron and I went to the Washington County Court House to......GET OUR MARRIAGE LICENSE!
Wow! Seriously, we were both so goofy! We were sooooo excited! And, I know this sounds lame, but I seriously got teary eyed as we left the county clerks office! Everyone is soooo nice when you get your marriage license. I was just fine and holding up well, until the lady said, "Okay, you're all done. Congratulations!" It was like instant tears. It all of a sudden hit me, what we had just done! As we walked out, the two security guards yelled congratulations to us, too! Fantastic day! There is no telling what I will be like on the actual wedding day. I'm sure it would be easier for me to just NOT wear make-up!

Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I know you are getting excited! Where are you guys going to live? Are you working in Fayetteville? My daughter is at Willow Creek.
    Beginning August 5 I will be hosting Crock Pot Wednesdays at Diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com. I hope you will join in the fun. I will be giving away a prize that first week - don't know if you will be around then, but I hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete