Sunday, July 19, 2009

Let the Move-In Commence!

Tonight, Aaron and I are driving up to Fayetteville to begin moving into this...
Our First House!

We are soooo excited! All of our shower gifts and lots of my boxes are already at his house in one of the spare bedrooms. Tonight we plan to take as much of that stuff over to the new house as possible. Tomorrow morning, both of our moms and dads are coming up to bring up the final boxes, furniture, and to help us move all of the furniture of Aaron's in his current house over to the new one. Doesn't that sound like fun? I know that most people hate to move, but when you are moving into your first house with your future spouse, its pretty exciting!

We, also, get a little treat! Ashley and Gracie will be riding up with my mom to help out! They are so excited about coming to Fayetteville and seeing the place where I will be living! Wish us luck!

5 MORE DAYS!

2 comments:

  1. That's so neat Amanda, congratulations!!! Your house is beautiful, I hope you guys have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! We are about to live so close to each other. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete