Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Mini-Vacay

Tomorrow I get to start my mini-vacation! I was lucky enough to be scheduled off on Friday and Monday. Then, on top of that, I was given the day off tomorrow! I'll give you one guess as to what will consume the time I have off....
1. Aaron Ray
2. The Wedding

I have a few appointments scheduled tomorrow with florists and then one with our Wedding Coordinator, Amber. We are so excited to have her help! She sells the cutes little outfits for little girls! After all of my appointments, I get to drive up to Fayetteville.

On Friday, Aaron and I have a lunch date with our amazing photographer! We were so lucky Benfield Photography was available in the summer and absolutely can't wait to meet Dale. He and Meridith are in the middle of preparing for The Benny Awards where they chose lots of their photographs and put them into categories: Leading Lady, Best Kiss, Best Comedy, Best Dress, etc. Then everyone can go and vote on their favorite photograph from each category. I think its a great idea and it gives me another chance to drool over their awesome work.

The rest of the weekend Aaron and I get to finish up our Christmas shopping. I never wait this late to buy gifts!

Last Saturday my parents, sister (Matron Of Honor), niece, and BFF Haley (MOH) went with me dress shopping. They were such a big help and it meant the world to me that my dad went! I am the biggest daddy's girl on the planet! I am very happy to announce that we were VERY successful and I am in love with the dress I chose! I can't wait for Aaron to see me in it! I, also, found the Bridesmaids' dresses: strapless, black, CUTE. Then, my little Goose, Gracie, tried on the most precious Flower Girl dress I have ever seen. She is adorable in it and her sister will be too! Here's the two little turkey's in all their glory!

Aaron is holding Gracie, almost 5, and I am holding Ashley, 7. We love them! Their dresses are white, sleeveless satin on the upper body with a tulle, fluffy skirt. They will be wearing black sashes to tie in with the White, Black, with a touch of Green theme!

...Isn't that right, Aaron?...I'm sure he has no clue about the colors! For all he knows its poop brown! He THINKS since he did such a good job with the proposal/engagement weekend that he is 'done'. I guess I'll let him enjoy the thought of being 'done' for a little while longer :) We have already discovered that he can't pick out china or everyday dishes! Isn't that right, babe! I might be better off letting him be 'done' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment